Approved PhantomMemory Nation Application - Mareridt

This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomMemory

I acknowledge that I have read and understand all the rules and policies listed to apply and lead a City State.
Yes
Minecraft Username PhantomMemory
Discord Name PhantomMemory

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Link to your approved character application.

Are you 16 years of age or older?
Yes

What is your chosen house?
House Kaegorin (Medieval)

What is the name of your City State? Kry'Gana

What government type is your City State?
Constitutional Monarchy

What religion is your City State?
Dakitarism

Why do you want to become the leader of a city-state?
This is because I want to ensure people can live peacefully, without fear of being invaded. I resolve to ensure peace and stability in the region and ensure that the Kaegorin people can unite to end crime and move steadily forward, peacefully, and with prosperity. I believe that war and violence cannot solve all issues, and so the city-state of Kry'Gana wishes to solve problems through diplomacy instead of war. Conflict will only result in more bloodshed and problems.

What is the background and history of your City State?
The city-state of Kry'Gana, founded by Maemoria Pesadelo, is a unique realm that emerged from the principles of diplomacy, knowledge, and compassion. Maemoria's belief in resolving conflicts through dialogue rather than violence set the foundation for a nation free from discrimination and issues that plagued the land of Patriam. During his travels, Maemoria encountered like-minded individuals such as Dymic Stone Hearth, Bello Infus Ludanui, and others who shared his vision and became the pillars of the budding kingdom. Together, they worked to establish a society that embraced diversity and rejected the use of force to solve problems.

One notable incident during their journey involved a rare four-headed snake that was under threat from a hunter, despite a decree from the lord of the land protecting rare and endangered animals. In defiance of this decree, Maemoria and his companions intervened to rescue the unique creature from harm. Amid the rescue mission, Maemoria was attacked by a cowardly hunter who shot him with a poisoned arrow from behind. The poison posed a grave threat to Maemoria's life. However, in a twist of fate, the four-headed snake that they were saving intervened and neutralized the poison, saving Maemoria's life. This moment left a lasting impact on the city-state of Kry'Gana, influencing its symbolism and flag. The flag proudly displayed the image of the four-headed snake, a symbol of resilience and protection, against a background of yellow, representing the morning light and the dawn of hope. The tale of Maemoria's poisoning and subsequent rescue became a part of the kingdom's lore, serving as a reminder of the values that Kry'Gana stood for – compassion, unity, and the triumph of diplomacy over violence.

Any additional information that you want to add?
Currently, the nation has 11 official members.

I swear that all the answers have been truthfully told and unplagiarized.
Yes

Last edited:

Pending

As of this time, no formal Kingdoms exist as all civilisations are currently divided between many different small City States. Your City State may be called "Xel'Naga", but it is not yet a Kingdom. You must earn this title by uniting several City States under the banner of Xel'Naga to form a Kingdom, rather than beginning as one.
Besides that, this is a great application. I look forward to seeing Xel'Naga expand and grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back