This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomMemory

Minecraft Username
PhantomMemory

Discord Name and Identifier
PhantomMemory

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Maemora Pesadelo (Mae)

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Kaegorin

What religion is your character?
N/A

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
Dymic Stone Hearth, Infus Ludanui, Bello , Leonidas Athanasios, Xavier

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
Lord (Title)

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Born within the house of Kaegorin, Mae grew up with a dream of creating his nation. He dreamt of a world where people could live peacefully with no fear of the lurking dangers around the world. He was a man who practiced swordplay every day and indulged in books to enhance his knowledge of the world. He eventually grew up to be a fearful man, a man who was sharp in mind and soul.

Mae trained every day till he was 19 when he decided to leave his home in pursuit of furthering his knowledge of the world he lived in. He traveled around the world, learning everything he could see. He also encountered a fellow friend named Dymic. Dymic had a dream of building, which caught the eye of Mae. Mae and Dymic decided to team up and traveled throughout the land in search of like-minded individuals.

During his journey, Mae not only learned the world of Patriam, but he also met many people who gave him advice, further improving his knowledge. Mae not only has great sword skills, he also has vast knowledge of the world he lived in, making him a man of power and knowledge.

Even to this day, he continues his pursuit of knowledge as his dream to create a nation known as The Greater Kingdom Of Xel'Naga will move forward as he planned. His knowledge of the world combined with the cooperation and unity of his comrades will be his stepping stone towards success.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission. Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back