Open Zig103 Guild Application - Emberforge Artisan Consortium Guild (short form = EAC Guild )

This is an open application. This means that it has been recently submitted by the player and is waiting to reviewed.

Zig103

I acknowledge that I have read and understand all the rules and policies listed to apply and lead a nation.
Yes
Minecraft Username Dymic
Discord Name Zig103#8818

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Link to your approved character application.
https://forums.patriam.cc/threads/dymics-character-app-dymic-stone-hearth.285/

Are you 16 years of age or older?
Yes

What is your chosen house?
House Kaegorin (Medieval)

What is the name of your guild? Emberforge Artisan Consortium Guild (short form = EAC Guild )

What religion is your guild?
none

What is the purpose of your guild? The Guild's main purpose is to invite people who are inspired or have a passion for build or creative renovation ideas in the patriam world.

Why do you want to be the leader of this guild?
I want to be the leader of this guild because I want to be the founding pillar of the EAC guild, every kind of person is invited to join if you have a passion for the creativity inside you.

What is the background and history of your guild?
Dymic Stone Hearth, a visionary artisan, founded the Emberforge Artisan Consortium Guild. With a desire to unite individuals from diverse backgrounds, Stone Hearth believed that passion and inspiration were the true keys to craftsmanship.

Embracing artisans of all kinds – blacksmiths, carpenters, and more – the guild welcomed anyone with a burning desire to create. Stone Hearth envisioned a community where talents converged, where the spark of creativity ignited fires of collaboration.

Any additional information that you want to add?
(EAC Guild) Emberforge Artisan Consortium Guild was founded by Dymic Stone Hearth. The guild was recognized by "The Greater Kingdom of Xel'naga" by its founder Maemora Pesadelo (discord name Phantommemory). Its headquarters lies in the city of Xel'naga(capital city).

I swear that all the answers have been truthfully told and unplagiarized.
Yes

Back