This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyAlastor

Minecraft Username
ThatGuyAlastor

Discord Name and Identifier
thatguyalastor / Alastor

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
No

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Alastor Fantor

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Kaegorin

What religion is your character?
Undefined Native Religion

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
Drill Sergeant, Soldier

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
Alastor was born in a small village north of the Hainsaar house. He was part of the Fantor Family. They were in charge of the village, they kept it safe, kept an eye on food, land, the needs of the people.

The Fantor Family was expected to all wear their own mask when in public. They believed this would help the people know that they are in charge. Every member had different masks to help everyone know who they were. Though, they were all white with black designs.

Alastor's older sister "Jorunn" had the design of a horse-shoe with two dots in the middle, to represent eyes.
His older brother "Magni" had the design that matched the face of a spider.
Finally, his dad "Sverre" had the design of a biblically accurate angel.
His mom was not given a mask, as she did not have Fantor blood.

When Alastor was 9 years old, he recieved HIS mask. It was simple, as he asked. Three dots to represent eyes, and a mouth.
Alastor was loved by the people, and by the time he was 14, he was put in charge of everything to do with military, and battle.

Eventually, a group of terrorists who called themselves "The Bleeders" showed up. They wanted to take the village and use it as their own base, but obviously everyone refused. War broke out, and The Bleeders were too strong. They burned their village to the ground, but Alastor escaped. He traveled for days, and days, and days, until he finally made it to the house of Kaegorin. Where he will build a new life.

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission.
Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back