This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MexicanKiwi74

Minecraft Username
MexicanKiwi74

Discord Name and Identifier
Mexican_Kiwi

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies, Infraction Guidelines

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Lukka Jadra

What is your character's age?

What is the chosen House of your Character?
Haensaar

What religion is your character?
Undefined Native Religion

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
Yes

Please list the titles, ranks, jobs, etc. separated by a comma
Council Representative

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
Yes

Provide your character's backstory
In a small village, far north, he was borned, a young man bearing an uknown name, the house of Jadra was a small house of petty nobles with small possesions and practicly no history, his father Torri was no more rich than an avarage peasant, yet through his youth, this young man became evermore determined to make an impact on the world stage, he was especially intrested in seafearing and shipbuilding as he admired ships sailing out of the small harbour in a village nearby. After he has grown enough, him and some of his other friends have ventured on south east to create a name for themselfs, and on the way made a plans for this community, while traveling, he met some foreign merchants coming for far south speaking of many ideas uknown to him, of ideas of liberty and freedom to vote, of civilizations much diffrent then what he has gotten used to in the far north, the lands of marble and warm seas, thus after a long while of listening to these foreign stories, he decided to base his idea of a new nation and house on them. Thus young Lukka strived on hopping for a better end for his house name

I swear that all answers are unplagiarized and agree to follow the rules above regarding my submission. Yes

Last edited:

Pending

he met some foreign merchants coming for far south speaking of many ideas uknown to him, of republics, empires and kings.
As this time, no Republics, Kingdoms, or Empires exist. All of civilisation is collected into a series of small City States scattered across the continent of Argonia. It is up to you as players to come together and form these nation-states via the coalescing of several City States under one banner. Please edit your backstory to reflect this.

Pending

As this time, no Republics, Kingdoms, or Empires exist. All of civilisation is collected into a series of small City States scattered across the continent of Argonia. It is up to you as players to come together and form these nation-states via the coalescing of several City States under one banner. Please edit your backstory to reflect this.
Alr, yeah i fixed it now, no mentions of empires kingdoms or republics, replaced them with other terms, hope its better :DDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back