Pending Open MexicanKiwi74 Nation Application - Leinbirg

This application is pending further details. Please review the comment posted by a staff member with the heading "Pending" as it will contain the information required for the application to be further evaluated.
This is an open application. This means that it has been recently submitted by the player and is waiting to reviewed.

MexicanKiwi74

I acknowledge that I have read and understand all the rules and policies listed to apply and lead a City State.
Yes
Minecraft Username MexicanKiwi74
Discord Name Mexican_Kiwi

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Link to your approved character application.

Are you 16 years of age or older?
Yes

What is your chosen house?
House Haensaar (Viking)

What is the name of your City State? Leinbirg

What government type is your City State?
Republic (council republic)

What religion is your City State?
N/A

Why do you want to become the leader of a City State?
Becouse i and my fellow councilors have formed this group, organized it and created the plan for greatness, thus it was decided that us few become the leaders

What is the background and history of your City State?
The small city of Leinbirg was firstly an idea of a few ambitius travelers, and was envisioned as a small hub that would prosper in isolation from outside powers, yet as the idea slowly became shattered due to realisation of such hardships that would make this isolation almost completly impossible, thus Lukka, Reagnari and Bjaern have decided thus to work with some nations to ensure the cities survival. The small town was established along the eastern coast of the continent, with a small port for fishing, a watchtower, and small walls, with tents to protect the residents from the cold and heat

Any additional information that you want to add?
The town of Leinbirg is a town which aims to prosper via trades of metals such as iron, coal, gold, quartz, aswell as some other recources, this is why the small towns first aim was to create a small port and a mine to kickstart this industry. For the future development it is planed that the city would expand if neccesery, but would hope to remain peacefull

I swear that all the answers have been truthfully told and unplagiarized.
Yes

Last edited:

Pending

You may not use the name Kattegat as it is the name of a real life Viking settlement (as well as the focal-point of the Vikings TV Series), please choose a non-irl name for your City State.
Additionally the name Sigrid is an irl name and as such is prohibited.

Pending

You may not use the name Kattegat as it is the name of a real life Viking settlement (as well as the focal-point of the Vikings TV Series), please choose a non-irl name for your City State.
Additionally the name Sigrid is an irl name and as such is prohibited.
Yo i fixed it now, didn't know about that, i thought Kattegat was a danish strait, well whatevs, i hope its fine now :D

Yo i fixed it now, didn't know about that, i thought Kattegat was a danish strait, well whatevs, i hope its fine now :D
Langthwaite is a place in England. Again, the name of your city state must not be of a real place nor include any irl words.

Langthwaite is a place in England. Again, the name of your city state must not be of a real place nor include any irl words.
i changed it.... again, AND googled the place on google earth - no resoults, i hope we're fine now

i changed it.... again, AND googled the place on google earth - no resoults, i hope we're fine now
Langthwaite for reference.
Additionally, you just changed the name back to Kattegat but just put in a jumble of letters between Katte and gat.

Please actually select a suitable name. If you are struggling with this then please don't hesitate to reach out on discord and we can come up with something together

Additionally, you just changed the name back to Kattegat but just put in a jumble of letters between Katte and gat.

Please actually select a suitable name. If you are struggling with this then please don't hesitate to reach out on discord and we can come up with something together
less go another try, Laenkwaitherk boogaloo

it'd be quite cool to get a response, atleast if it is another fix, just pls, i need it

Back