Approved Just_Jack Nation Application - Farnniera

This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Jack

I acknowledge that I have read and understand all the rules and policies listed to apply and lead a City State.
Yes
Minecraft Username Jackstr1
Discord Name Just_Jack

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Link to your approved character application.
https://forums.patriam.cc/threads/jackstr1s-character-app-jink.327/

Are you 16 years of age or older?
Yes

What is your chosen house?
House Kaegorin (Medieval)

What is the name of your City State? Farnniera

What government type is your City State?
Absolute Monarchy

What religion is your City State?
Unidentified Native Religion

Why do you want to become the leader of a City State?
irl: Because I am the leader of my faction on discord. (and it's fun)
rp: Jink received the title of King from The Creator

What is the background and history of your City State?
Jink and his family used to be simple nomads, gathering essential resources like iron, berries, produce, and fish as they traveled the lands. One night, Jink received a vision from a god known as "The Maker." The Maker promised Jink that if he followed the ways of The Maker, he could become the leader of his people on the earth. But if he strayed away from The Creator, death would be his only inheritance. Jink accepted the deal.
The Maker thus made him King over his family. He told Jink to wander the land, offering a helping hand to those in need because "As I let you into my house and raised you up, you shall accept others and grow in strength." So he did as instructed. Then The Maker told Jink to head north to the coast, then west until he found a great island. There is where his city should be founded. So Jink did as instructed, eventually finding the spot that would become Farnniera.
The Creator instructed Jink to follow his commands, and to build a city of kindness and hospitality while never letting his guard down. And with that, a city-state was born.

Any additional information that you want to add?
(I slightly redid the lore to make it more original from its inspirational material)
Have a blessed day!

I swear that all the answers have been truthfully told and unplagiarized.
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back