Status
Not open for further replies.

MikuIsHere

Background Information

Minecraft Username:
- Miku_IsBae

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
- MikuIsBae#6175

Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
- https://forums.patriam.cc/threads/austine-pacis-xvi.236/

Are you 16 years of age or older?
- Yes (18)

Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)

What is the nation are you applying for?
- The 2nd Republic of Pacis

What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)
- A Dark Blue of your choosing. If there is already a nation with the color with any theme of Blue, please use a Red theme.

How many players will be joining you upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
- To my knowledge only, I have 3 people from Age of Kings that have said they would be returning to Pacis and Patriam, however I can't confirm if they are actually going to proceed to do so. I do have other friends I could invite to join but I don't think they will join though. We will see as time moves forward.

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
- Yes, Season 3; Age of Kings

Have you joined the Patriam Nations discord?
- Yes

Detailed
(Please answer the following in greater detail.)

What culture is your province? (Ex: Northern Kallonian, Norkinian, Southern Kallonian, Aeloenic, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
- Northern Kallonian

What religion is your province? (OPTIONAL)
- N/A

What government type is your nation? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
- An Oligarchy (currently so I can rp the Democratic Revolution to add some spice to the server)

Why do you want to be the Nation Leader of this Nation?
- I had lead this nation in Season 3 ; Age of Kings, its like a child to me :)

What is the background and/or history of your Nation? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better! You may also elect to go by existing lore found on the wiki, in this case please put "As per wiki" and link to your nation's article on the official wiki.)
- Please look at my character application. I've been told already what it has consisted of during the past 1,000 years. It explains the current undergoings of the revolution. So please have a read. I don't want to type another story themed line. XD

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back