Acariaus

Acariaus
Acariaus

Background Information

Minecraft Username:
- Acariaus

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
- Acariaus#1444

Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
- Acari Alinac

Are you 16 years of age or older?
- I am currently 19 years of age.

Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)

What is the PRIMARY province are you applying for? (Please province the name of the province as per Patriam: The Age of Kings' Dynmap)
- Nuanoukuo

What is the SECONDARY province are you applying for? (You may list a third province if you suspect the primary and secondary may end up unavailable)

- N/A

What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)

How many players will be joining you upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
- N/A

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
- I have partaken in 2.0 and 2.5.

What is the permanent Discord invite for your province?

- https://discord.gg/cCqcPdzAq7

Detailed (Please answer the following in greater detail. Please also note if your PRIMARY/SECOND provinces differ for any of them)

What culture is your province? (Ex: Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Watolian, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
- Nuokaenian

What religion is your province? (OPTIONAL)
- N/A

What government type is your province? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
- federal republic

Why do you want to be the Lord of this province?
- I'd personally like to create a safe haven for wealth, independence, as well as neutrality for those who are able to afford it. I want to create a province which stays away from conflict and survives. Through my experience in Patriam 3.0 thus far, I felt that leading my own desired lifestyle away and on my own would be best course of action.

What is the background and/or history of your province? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better!)
- Nuanoukuo, a province of no necessary location nor strategic importance, was not the concern of many. Always more often than not being of lesser than those other around, it was always ignored and wasn't really seen as nor a threat or a target for others as war waged on through the ages. It sported, however, comfortable longings as well as hospitality for many for those who were traveling on their way. Along with it, a hidden mining economy that spanned underground for generations. Above all, had the habit of hiding wealth for those who were wary as a bank.

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- This is Alex's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back