Open PriceyPrinter's Character App - Sand

This is an open application. This means that it has been recently submitted by the player and is waiting to reviewed.

PriceyPrinter

PriceyPrinter
PriceyPrinter
Minecraft Username
PriceyPrinter

Discord Name and Identifier
PriceyPrinter#3188

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
Patriam: Age of Kings

Please select (if any) the Patriam documents which you have read
General Policies

Do you have a previously approved character application?
No

Name of Character?
Sand

What is your character's age?

What nation are you currently in? OR what nation will be be joining?
Aegion

What is your character's culture/race?
Northern Kallonian

What religion is your character?
NA

Does your character have any relations to other existing characters?
No

Does your character hold any roleplay titles, ranks, jobs, etc. ingame?
No

I agree to create a reasonable backstory for my character within the policies of Patriam.
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Provide your character's backstory
Sometimes I look back at what my mother told me, every time I left home back in the city. She always told me to keep my head down, to never get involved in someone else’s fight. I wish I has listened to her, but taxes needed to be paid and I was never gonna get the moneta sitting around washing clothes for the rich. It was hard work and barely paid enough to put food on the table. I hated every second of it, so when a sketchy man came to me and asked if I’d be interested in a job. I accepted without hesitation. Little did I know that this would drive me down a rabbit hole that I could have never imagined.
The unsettling man brought me to what looked like a lively inn, but it was simply a front. After walking into the cellar through a locked door I saw a collection of people of all shapes and sizes. I was brought before a large man with one eye who explained to me that he needed muscle, and since I was a naturally large man, I was chosen to help him on a heist. At first I rejected, for I was not a man who stole from others. But then he told me what I would get paid. It was almost what I made in a year washing clothes. The greedy side of me took over and I accepted promptly.
Five years later and I’m still doing jobs left and right, a murder there, and robbery here. It did not matter to me. After seeing countless men die by my hand it has shattered all of my morals. One night I was particularly scared by a recent event, I was running from the officials on horseback. I was a far better rider than them and it was clear I would escape… but something happened. A little girl walked in my path, and I did not stop. I could have turned my horse into the nearby alley, but it was a dead end and it would have surely been caught. So I yelled at her to get out of the way knowing full well she could not have… and ran her down. It was a high paying job, gave me enough money to survive my entire life, but it wasn’t about surviving anymore. What was it about you might ask? I still don’t know. I was just taking job after job murdering people, and getting more money then I could ever need. Is this all I will do in my life, is this it for me?

Back