Status
Not open for further replies.

MikuIsHere

Background Information

Minecraft Username:
-Miku_IsBae

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
-MikuIsBae#6175

Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
- https://patriam.cc/forums/threads/miku-character-app.102/

Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)

What is the PRIMARY province are you applying for? (Please province the name of the province as per Patriam: The Age of Kings' Dynmap)
-Pacis

What is the SECONDARY province are you applying for? (You may list a third province if you suspect the primary and secondary may end up unavailable)
-Aokaeano

What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)
-Dark Red

How many players will be joining you upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
-Currently None. Ill be doing my best to get players to apply and join my nation as much as possible. Ill take every oppertunity

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
-No

What is the permanent Discord invite for your province?
- https://discord.gg/Vw9T9cP2Qc

Detailed (Please answer the following in greater detail. Please also note if your PRIMARY/SECOND provinces differ for any of them)

What culture is your province? (Ex: Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Watolian, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
-Pacisian (New Province)

What religion is your province? (OPTIONAL)
- N/A / Freedom of Religion

What government type is your province? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
- Currently None / Possible Future governments could be a Merchant King / Authoritarian Ruler or a Democratic System
Why do you want to be the Lord of this province?
- After what happened in Kyrenthia (the king's DM's), I decided to leave my belongings and start a new and take matters into my own hands down south in Pacis. I loved its beautiful design and saw the endless possibilities it had. Now I want to put down my name in Patriam's history books.

What is the background and/or history of your province? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better!)
- Info on Pacis and it's foundings in the #info and #lore channels in the Pacis Company discord! Use the link above in the previous questions and read it!

Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back