Open KingFox Nation Application - Cazanovia

This is an open application. This means that it has been recently submitted by the player and is waiting to reviewed.

KingFox

I acknowledge that I have read and understand all the rules and policies listed to apply and lead a City State.
Yes
Minecraft Username KingFox1689
Discord Name Bluefox

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Link to your approved character application.
https://forums.patriam.cc/threads/kingfoxs-character-app-korpharo-aodhan.334/ B

Are you 16 years of age or older?
No

What is your chosen house?
House Kaegorin (Medieval)

What is the name of your City State? Cazanovia

What government type is your City State?
Republic

What religion is your City State?

Why do you want to become the leader of a City State?
To make a nation with friends and to make friends and see how far it can go, and to make a rp location.

What is the background and history of your City State?
Cazanovia is a town ruled by the nobility of the Aodhan family, founded on the hope to create a peaceful town for a new tommorow. This dream was ended by a raid from a Haensaar group, who stole supplies and the last royal blood of the Aodhan Family. (korpharo Aodhan.) These events left Cazanovia broke, short supplied, and missing a leader. And those ishues lead to Cazanovia becoming a republic instead of run by a nobility, giving rising to groups seeking control, one wanting the nation to become fully democratic and the other after fortune and trading. As they began to rise to power, Korpharo Aodhan escaped the chief of the Haensaar group who imprisoned him and was put back into a king position of Cazanovia, however this went against what the democratic group wanted. From here, time shall tell.

Any additional information that you want to add?
Korpharo Aodhan didn't fully go to idea of king, but also went and seeked to create a workers union to help lead the nation, as he was never taught how to rule a nation as a king, and came to respect workers after being captured for years by a Haensaar Group.

I swear that all the answers have been truthfully told and unplagiarized.
Yes

Back