Approved Axent Nation Application - Siarun

This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axent

I acknowledge that I have read and understand all the rules and policies listed to apply and lead a City State.
Yes
Minecraft Username Axenttt
Discord Name axentt

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Link to your approved character application.

Are you 16 years of age or older?
Yes

What is your chosen house?
House Kaegorin (Medieval)

What is the name of your City State? Siarun

What government type is your City State?
Parliamentary Monarchy

What religion is your City State?
No

Why do you want to become the leader of a City State?
Bring prosperity to the Kaegorin Lands.

What is the background and history of your City State?
Aliksemdar dreamt of a different existence, one where his people could build a permanent settlement, a sanctuary amid the vast wilderness. With determination etched into his every step, he broke away from the tribe, gathering those who shared his vision.

Together, they ventured into uncharted territory, guided by Aliksemdar unwavering belief in their collective ability to thrive. They faced challenges at every turn – harsh terrain, ferocious beasts, and the unpredictable forces of nature. Yet, fueled by their shared purpose, they pressed on.

As they journeyed, they stumbled upon a fertile valley, cradled between towering mountains and fed by crystal-clear rivers. Here, Aliksemdar saw the canvas upon which they would paint their dreams. With the sweat of their brow and the strength of their will, they began to lay the foundations of their settlement.

Any additional information that you want to add?

I swear that all the answers have been truthfully told and unplagiarized.

Yes

Last edited:

Pending

You need a significantly longer history to your City State. When we do RP and these sorts of applications, imagine as if you are writing as if you were in-universe, rather than in-minecraft if that makes sense.
So while you, the player/character may physically start this City State alone on the server, you could put in how your clan or whatever came together and became sedentary, or how you took over another "existing" City State with your nomadic clan and took it as your own like the Mongols did IRL.

Either way, you need to expand your background and history.

Pending

You need a significantly longer history to your City State. When we do RP and these sorts of applications, imagine as if you are writing as if you were in-universe, rather than in-minecraft if that makes sense.
So while you, the player/character may physically start this City State alone on the server, you could put in how your clan or whatever came together and became sedentary, or how you took over another "existing" City State with your nomadic clan and took it as your own like the Mongols did IRL.

Either way, you need to expand your background and history.
I changed it up a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back