This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaxTerminator

Minecraft Username:
- HaxTerminator

Discord Name#Identifier (Ex. Ryan#6907)
- Lord of Darkness#1500

Link to your character application (Please provide the link to the thread of your approved character application)
- https://patriam.cc/forums/threads/character-application-nearhon.106/

Are you 16 years of age or older?
- Yes

Nation-Related (Greater detail is expected!)

What is the PRIMARY province are you applying for? (Please province the name of the province as per Patriam: The Age of Kings' Dynmap)
- Hallesorin

What is the SECONDARY province are you applying for? (You may list a third province if you suspect the primary and secondary may end up unavailable)
- N/A

What colour would you like your province to be on our map? (Please provide a HEX code)

How many players will be joining you upon acceptance? (Bonus points if they are already members of the Discord and can be named | Put N/A otherwise)
From 3 - 5/more

Have you previously played on earlier renditions of Patriam in Minecraft?
- No

What is the permanent Discord invite for your province?
- https://discord.gg/8RT7mvV57R

Detailed (Please answer the following in greater detail. Please also note if your PRIMARY/SECOND provinces differ for any of them)

What culture is your province? (Ex: Nuokaenian, Drunathein, Proto-Watolian, etc.) [You can make up your own!]
- Drunathein

What religion is your province? (OPTIONAL)
- N/A

What government type is your province? (Bonus points for unique titles and/or systems of government)
- To be determined

Why do you want to be the Lord of this province?
- I would like to become the Lord of this province because I lost everything I cared about ... My story isn't the best one and I want to change it. Time to rise swords and bring the justice to every treedestroyer!!! In the name of Hallesorin!!!! I promise! I'm ready to build the most powerful province.

What is the background and/or history of your province? (Linking to Google Docs is acceptable, the more detail and relation to existing lore the better!)
- Hallesorin was founded by Nearhon. Unknown adventurer who wants to create something new ... like never before. His army of Athranians - soldiers who defend trees are ready to make his ambitions real. They listen to every his word. City members don't like trading with other races and they are often hostile. If you prove good intentions, they can become your best friends. But if you betray them ... risk of be arrested is higher than you think. Province of Hallesorin will be the home for lost travellers like Nearhon - future Emperor!!!!
Any extra information/things you'd like to add?
- Hallesorin will become a very attractive land thanks to numerous inhabitants, successfully experienced in combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back