Approved Alexbx128 Nation Application - Ky'lin

This application has been approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexbx128

Staff Member
Alexbx128
Alexbx128

I acknowledge that I have read and understand all the rules and policies listed to apply and lead a City State.
Yes
Minecraft Username Alexbx128
Discord Name Alexbx128

Have you played any previous iteration(s) of Patriam?
Patriam: Infinitus, Patriam: Age of Kings

Link to your approved character application.
Lysandros Gelon AND Arekusanda Kyli

Are you 16 years of age or older?
Yes

What is your chosen house?
House Ky'Ji (East Asian)

What is the name of your City State? Ky'lin

What government type is your City State?
Dynasty ( Ancient China Version )

What religion is your City State?
N/A ( Will Make One Later )

Why do you want to become the leader of a City State?
I have helped lead nations in the past, and I'd love to do so again! I want to bring honor to my House, and create a great kingdom/empire some day!

What is the background and history of your City State?
The city-state of Ky'lin is one of the oldest existing city-states in all of Ky'Ji, maybe even one of the first. Ky'lin is controlled by the nobles' family, Kyli, hence the name, the nobles in Ky'lin are called the Shi, the Shi essentially run the city-state, with whoever takes over as King or Emperor just above that. There is currently only one Shi family in the entirety of Ky'lin, eventually, there'll be more as the city-state expands and grows, but the Kyli family runs the entire city-state. Ky'lin is under constant threat from Haensaar warriors, who come frequently to raid and pillage, in the last raid, nearly 10 years ago, both heads of the Kyli family were killed, leaving the city-state head to Sanda, who was only 12 at the time, before he came of age, Weresan was in charge of the city-state, he owned the one and only Dojo in ALL of Ky'Ji. He used his training prowess to create a militia of warriors, ready to defend against the invaders, Sanda, was at the top of his class, defeating almost every other student, solidifying his claim to rule. His mother had taught him everything she knew about stewardship, as she was the last head of the family, his father on the other hand, had been a traveling merchant, and taught his son Sanda everything he needed to know about Trade and Diplomacy. Both unfortunately died in the raid, which left everything to Sanda. Sanda has now come of age to rule the city-state, and Weresan graciously allowed him to takeover, as he felt he had nothing left to help teach him. This leads to our current modern day, a year has past, and Sanda's ambition has only grown, he wishes to form a Kingdom someday, and to do that, he needs to control all of Ky'Ji...

Any additional information that you want to add?
Weresan is a real character and is played by Were33445, Arekusanda ( Sanda ) is my character.

I swear that all the answers have been truthfully told and unplagiarized.
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back